Old February 4th 07, 03:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Henry Kolesnik Henry Kolesnik is offline

Default WJ 8718 need parts

It had a blown M9D mixer which I replaced with a MCL TAK-3H and now it works
pretty well except that I get all kinds of images because the low-pass RF
filter A2 is missing, part No. 791616. Anyone know where I might find an
exact or equivalent replacement? I also need 3 jumpers with SMC threaded
plugs on each end, or some plugs.
tnx

--

73