Old February 4th 07, 04:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default Schlecks' Schlock!

On Feb 3, 11:18 pm, Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:

You're also free to produce and post anything from the archives that
would show that I am wrong. Thanks.

You want me to produce something I didn't write in order to prove that I
didn't write it? Is that about it?

Dave K8MN-

Post what you did write.

All of it over the course of ten years or so?

If that's what you think it would take.

How about you coming up with a quote. Aren't you up to it?

Nope, I'm paralyzed by your words. I've made typo's, spelling and
grammatical errors, therefore I can't take the lead on this per your
rule. You'll have to do it. Best of Luck.