Old February 4th 07, 04:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Unrevealed Source Unrevealed Source is offline

Default Replies not working?

Apparently I can reply to SOME threads but not others. Even more weird.

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 4, 9:29 pm, "Unrevealed Source"
wrote:
Test

"Unrevealed Source" wrote in message

Is anyone else having problems replying to this newsgroup? New
messages i
can send (obviously) and I can reply to a thread that I started.
However,
I can't reply to a thread started by someone else. I use Charter news
servers.- Hide quoted text -

Let's see if I have any luck doing a reply here. I'm hoping there's no
problem with replies, because I'll be looking for a reply to my Super
Bowl question in a thread that I hope I started.