Old February 4th 07, 09:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dean M Dean M is offline

Default Schlecks' Schlock!

"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 4, 12:46 pm, wrote:
On Feb 4, 11:04 am, "Dean M" wrote:

"KH6HZ" wrote in message

"Dean M" wrote:

If I so desire, I will "violate" your "I DO IT" blog whenever and
wherever I feel. Deal with it

Fair use doctrine allows you to make full use of online blogs to post
any
followup discussion, etc. you so desire. As long as proper cites are
given
for the original source, naturally.

73
kh6hz

I knew that and you knew that, I knew Mark didn't knew that.

Mark didn't "knew" that? What else doesn't Mark "knew?"

the problem the poster is having is that he is ****ed I don't allow
him to post messages on my blog insisting that my wife is shamle and
crap like that

RIGHT, like I would post on your blog...a giant steaming heap of nonsense

and what the frack is a shamle perhaps a chamois (like cloth) or a shamrock
(like clover)

as to crap, well, what I can't answer that but based on what you and 2 other
seem to post..OK I'll agree to that

refusing to help him harras me and my family is seen somehow as
oposing free speech by these fellows rather like Robeson it seems

If you aren't for me, you're against me I see Mr. Bush

If I don't condemn, then I must condone. You're logic is as bad as your
spelling and sentence structure

Anyone who doesn't run to your aid and defend your obvious disability is
bias and racist?? Is where you live actually on this planet??

Good luck with whatever you do in life

In case you need someone bigger to stand up for you, let me introduce you
to:

Brian Burke amateur callsign: N0IMD
(614) 833-0979
430 Longview St
Pickerington, OH 43147

I'm sure the 2 of you are perfectly suited for each other

caio

Dean