Old February 5th 07, 05:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Pete KE9OA Pete KE9OA is offline

Default Yaesu FRG-7700 receives AM, not SW

Forget what I said in the last post..............I was looking at another
schematic. The 7700 schematic itself it blurry, but you will need to take a
look at that to get an idea of what is going on.

"saki" wrote in message
Jon Doe wrote:

Try using some spray tuner cleaner on the backside of the
bandswitch.. Looks like it may not be functioning.

I'll do that, though it appears that the bandswitch is working okay. At
least when I change bands the frequency readout changes too and I hear
different levels of white noise.

Thanks for the suggestion!

----