Old February 5th 07, 03:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Christopher Cox Christopher Cox is offline

Default The Awesome Razor

..and "e" for "o" - seems that was April fool's take on Laser - Raser.

It absolutely is!

Are you challenging my fatherhood of Razors? :-)

I absolutely was!

Razor Beam applies to optimized Quad - Yagi elementary antenna design, not
to be confused with Overback's "Quagi" - where he replaced reflector and
driven element in a particular Yagi design.
I have series of designs from 3 el. quad to 10 el. Razors.

Razor was named after being so sharp, cutting through the pileups and
shaving the bands clean, jus' one chapter in my fooling with antennas.

And there is/was my confusion. You were referring to a valid antenna
design where I thought you were joking around.

Sorry.

But being interested in quad endfire arrays, I will read of your work
with great interest.

Regards,

Chris