Old February 5th 07, 06:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Antonio Vernucci Antonio Vernucci is offline

Default 8 pin connector

I need a four pin to eight pin microphone adaptor

Does anyone have one to sell?

Thanks!

WA4PAV

What you are looking for is produced by Kenwood and bears the MJ-84 designator.

I am not sure whether it is a discontinued product, anyway you may search it on
Google and will surely get some hint on how to get one.

The Italian distributor HSP http://www.hsp.it/ apparently sells it at about 18
Euro (add 30% for dollars) but one should check whether they really have it on
stock.

73

Tony I0JX