Old February 5th 07, 08:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
HardwareMonkey HardwareMonkey is offline

Default Composite Signal from Radio Receiver

First, I apologize if this is not the right spot for a post like this.

I work for a small LPFM station. We have no money, but we have an
opportunity to rebroadcast our signal and extend our coverage area. Here
is the problem: I need to be able to tune in the composite signal from
the LPFM and feed the composite directly into a transmitter.

Did I mention we have no money? I cannot afford the few hundred dollars
to the $2,000 it takes to purchase a radio receiver. How in the world
could I take a standard radio receiver, skip all the signal processing,
and simply take the composite signal to a BNC connector?

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any ideas.