Old February 7th 07, 06:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default Unwritten policy and the intent of the average amateur ...

From: Dave Heil on Wed, 07 Feb 2007 05:35:35 GMT

From: Dave Heil on Tue, 06 Feb 2007 20:38:16 GMT
From: Dave Heil on Tue, 06 Feb 2007 01:16:22 GMT
wrote:

I didn't write "civilization", Leonard. I wrote "civilized."

You pedant in your pants again... :-)

No, Len, he doesn't. You've insulted him as if he does. That is one of
your several problems.

Who doesn't? Who was "insulted?" What problems?

You're being wishy-washy again.

I shower regularly. Isn't that the usual result? :-)

Are you getting nervous?

Do you want a Don Knotts impersonation? You will have to
pay a minimum of scale rate. Guild rules...

Nobody supports the Roger Wisemans of the world even if he somehow
obtained an amateur radio license. He's mentally ill.

Am I supposed to discuss this "Roger Wisemans?" How
did this person enter your Dali-esque fantasy world?

Please publish your Regulations on newsgroup behavior
so that Paul Schleck can take it up with the moderators.
That's a good little Kommandant. Seig Heil!

You're a big part of the sludge, Len.

What "sludge?" Your waste matter?!?

Don't lump yourself with ALL newsgroup opponents, Len. I wrote about
you and I meant you.

You seem confused. A few sentences ago you were talking
about some "Roger Wisemans." Try to stay focussed.

I wrote about you, Len, not anyone but my own cozy little clique.

Ah! So you ADMIT to being in a cozy little clique!

The fact is, I'd really prefer that you not be licensed--just you.

Tsk. You should write the FCC and inform them of your
ORDER, Herr Kommandant.

Someone beginning something is new at it.

You are still new at being a human being in groups outside
of your cozy little clique.

That has nothing to do with it. All Morse Code tested amateur radio
licensees were new when they first obtained a license. All non-Morse
Code tested ops will be new when they are first licensed.

You say "all morse code tested amateur radio licensees..."
then say "all non-morse code tested ops." Why do you say
that non-morse code tested licensees are NOT licensed?

I'm superior to some in certain areas.

That seems to be ALL areas. :-)

I'm inferior to others.

Impossible! The Grate Heil is great at ALL things amateur!

It really seems to bother you that you could be green at something.

Tsk, I'm not green at operating a radio. :-)

...and I'm being told so by a guy with an inferiority complex.

Who is that? Are you back to talking about this "Roger
Wisemans?" Most confusing you are said Yoda

Right. You aren't authorized to operate an amateur radio station in
those places.

Which "places?" I am forbidden to operate a radio on
a test bench with a dummy load? :-)

And for some dummy of an amateur extra who doesn't know
how to set up a bench test? :-)

Other than Todd O'What's-his-face and the former holder of the K1MAN
callsign, what radio amateur is spending his time thinking that he's a
broadcaster? What are you going on about?

Do about what? You keep reminding me I am "not licensed."
Do you expect ME to do your dirty work for you, Herr
Kommandant?

You're still on the outside, looking in.

Incorrect. I am inside and looking at a computer screen.

It isn't anything to the FCC. They still
expect you to pass all the exams required for a particular class of
license if you are to be issued one.

The FCC "expects me to pass some exams?" They haven't
informed me about that. Maybe you should remind Kevin
at your regular business lunch there in DC?

Like I said, Len, I don't care if you ever obtain an amateur ticket.

You "don't care?!?" After ALL those words berating
me? Tsk, tsk. You must CARE very deeply when you
go on and on and on and on and on about it...

Do it now. Take the test now.

All four elements that includes the code test? :-)

Hmmm...its about 10:45 PM local here...I don't know of any
24/7 VEC exam places that are open in southern California
now.

If you want to become a radio amateur,
don't wait, don't waste precious years waffling.

I wasn't really planning a third career as an IHOP cook...

You don't need to read this newsgroup.

You keep saying that... :-)

I don't spend my days wondering or worrying if some potential new ham is
going to be proud of me.

You expect all to immediately recognize you innate grandness,
a sort of "divine right of kings" or something. Yes, that
is perfectly clear.

It's relevant. You said that I couldn't foretell the future. We'll
wait for a bit and we'll find out. Maybe I'm a seer.

You have a sneer. Tsk, tsk.

They might get the idea that I don't care for you.

Yas, yas, you state the obvious. :-)

Besides, I've addressed them above.

"Addressed?" To whom? "Roger Wisemans?"

Tsk, make a clear point. You ramble so.

According to you, as soon as the Morse Test is gone, you're history.

I am "history?" In which book of history am I?

Am I on a film or TV documentary?

Tsk, you keep saying I "make mistakes." Now you want me
gone and say I speak the "truth" about "going?" Which
is it? You contradict yourself.

As I've said, Len, given the way you act, I prefer if you don't obtain
an amateur radio license.

Awwww...that wouldn't have anything to do with my not
heaping gratuitous praise on your mighty diplomatic
mission in Guinea-Bisseau, would it?

How about not appreciating your "synchonizing your tele-
printers using CW?" [teleprinters have always been
designed to self-synchronize]

How about my not praising you to the skies for "receiving
'combat pay'" in Vietnam when you've never been in
combat?

I'd probably think more of you if you took and
passed an exam for any class amateur radio exam. The "sooner" doesn't
matter.

Now, now, you contradict yourself again. You just said
your couldn't care less if I didn't become a licensed
radio amateur. Try to keep your sneering arrogant
commentary on-track, OK?

The time you wasted typing your fingers to the bone here in
r.r.a.p. is your time.

Tsk, I've never "typed fingers to the bone." Skin has
always been intact. 22 years and many millions of
characters later, my fingers are still intact.

You wasted it.

I eliminate waste regularly. Remember, move your vowels
every day or you will get consonated...

You've taken longer to get into amateur radio than any individual
I've heard of.

You, of course, have "heard of all." :-) [all gods of
radio are that way...]

My advocacy in here has always been to eliminate the code
test in any amateur radio license test. Yet, you are
still confused about that. Doesn't that give you some
inclination that something is wrong with YOU?

Don't you think I could pass, Len?

Not as a human being...

As an Otto Preminger impersonator, yes, if you lost some
weight. "Stalag 17" was a stage play before it was a
movie. Keep hoping for a production near you on that and
go to the audition. I'm sure you could impress the
producers into giving that part to you.

I've spent no time accusing others of pushing me around.

True. You simply push others around. QED.

Who is capable of pushing me around?

The FCC?

Am I going to be searching for my teeth?

I don't know. Did you lose them AGAIN?

No one needs fabricate faults of yours, Len.

San Andreas kept denying HIS fault and look what happened...

You're no closer to an amateur radio license than you were decades back.

Tsk, you keep saying I was after an amateur radio license.

I kept stating what my advocacy was. You keep on with
your fabrication of "my desires." :-)

You see nothing wrong with your actions? Oh, my, you ARE
confused on what is happening.

You're no closer than you were over ten years ago when you began posting
to r.r.a.p.

INCORRECT. FAULTY. MISTAKE.

Hello, didn't you read FCC 06-178? It will order the removal
of morse code testing from amateur radio license testing
effective 23 February 2007.

Sunnuvagun! SUCCESS!!! :-)

Poor baby. Don't cry...

[end-of-message identification removed because of some who
cannot belong to my professional association and get all
snippy and snotty about it...]