Old February 7th 07, 11:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Mike W Mike W is offline

Default 10.9 MHz IF?

On Tue, 6 Feb 2007 22:57:25 -0800, "Al Lorona"
wrote:

Hi, Everybody,

Would anybody know offhand which rigs from maybe the 1960s through early
1980s era had an IF of 10.9 MHz? I have a number of 10.9 MHz crystal filters
built by Network Sciences (C-F Networks) that I bought some time ago that
were supposedly taken out of a ham rig and just out of curiosity wanted to
know which one.

Thanks very much.

Regards,

Al W6LX

ISTR that some older Bearcat scanners used 10.9Mhz. I don't know any
other rigs using it though.