Old February 8th 07, 12:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Leo Leo is offline

Default Quantity Over Quality (Was: Unwritten policy and the intent of the average amateur ...)

On 7 Feb 2007 15:29:04 -0800, wrote:

On Feb 7, 4:40?pm, Leo wrote:
On 7 Feb 2007 03:25:23 -0800, wrote:

...nothing but evasive drivel.

Entire post skipped!

Leo, I think you realized that I have
seen through your cunning plan,

What cunning plan?

and was not trapped by it. But
rather than admit that I have outsmarted
you, my post is labeled "evasive drivel"
and snipped.

Isn't it?

I repeat the relevant question:

If I give you one example of a factual error
that Len has made in the past few days, but which I have not yet
corrected, will you agree that I have proved my point?

Of course - so long as it predates my original post!

It's a simple question. Your reply or lack
of one says much more about you than it
does about me.

LOL!

73 de Jim, N2EY