Old February 8th 07, 07:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dean M Dean M is offline

Default Quantity Over Quality (Was: Unwritten policy and the intent of the average amateur ...)

"Cecil Moore" wrote in message
et...
Dean M wrote:
BRAVO SIERRA MARK You stated yourself, until you edited it away that you
only allow those posts that you agree with By definition that's
censorship

Sorry, that's not the definition of "censorship".
Discrimination is not necessarily censorship.

I would certainly agree with you BUT what his niblets was doing was not
being discriminating, far from he. He invited comments then refused to post
any of those that he did not approve of. As in point, he revised that thing
he calls a blog, to eliminate anything he wrote

trying to post a a dozen or so insulting coments to this blog just doesn't

work since i moderate them

IOW if it's not to his liking it's outta here

OOOppss now I'll be sued for copyright infringement Thanks Cecil, just what
I need ;-)

--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com