Old February 8th 07, 08:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default Quantity Over Quality (Was: Unwritten policy and the intent of the average amateur ...)

From: Leo on Wed, 07 Feb 2007 19:03:16 -0500

On 7 Feb 2007 15:29:04 -0800, wrote:
On Feb 7, 4:40?pm, Leo wrote:
On 7 Feb 2007 03:25:23 -0800, wrote:

...nothing but evasive drivel.

Entire post skipped!

Leo, I think you realized that I have
seen through your cunning plan,

What cunning plan?

HUSH, Leo! The jig is up...we've been FOUND OUT!!!

Le Grande Conspiracie has been shot down!

Quick, burn all the classified papers, evacuate
the Embassy, then execute Plan B!

and was not trapped by it. But
rather than admit that I have outsmarted
you, my post is labeled "evasive drivel"
and snipped.

Isn't it?

Cranky Spanky seems to think he is "Jim Phelps." Little
does he know that not only will "the Secretary disavow
any knowledge of him" but never knew him in the first
place and doesn't have ANY tape that self-destructs in
five seconds! :-)

cue theme from "Mission Impopsicle"

It's a simple question. Your reply or lack
of one says much more about you than it
does about me.

LOL!

Leo, I'm debating on whether or not to submit Cranky
as an "unforgettable character I've met" article to
Readers Digest.

I've a hunch that it would be too far-out and be
undigestable to the Digest. :-)

cue theme from "Moonlight Zone"

Bon chance, mon ami, salute,
LA