Old February 9th 07, 12:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default Sad Story

On Feb 8, 4:36�pm, wrote:
On 8 Feb 2007 16:30:46 -0800, "

wrote:
On Feb 8, 3:18?pm, "Dee Flint" wrote:
wrote in message

roups.com...

w3rv

Len Anderson stated that the name Brandeaux doesn't show up in the FCC
database. *ell it's obvious he didn't even look for here it is:

http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/UlsS...SESSIONID_ULSS...

* Tsk, tsk, in "going there" all I get is the prompt "License
* Search Error."

* What do you recommend we "children" do now?

you don't realy want to know Len

I wonder if your problem was too many people trying to pull up that
data though

Nah...ya gotta supply a NAME in da box they present.
:-)

I didn't bother. Somebody "HAD" to spank me so it
is no longer worth the effort.

Remember, we all have to FOLLOW Cranky on his
lifelong quest to "show me all my 'mistakes'" and take
up lots of time and space. Why disappoint the poor
dear? :-)

LA