Old February 9th 07, 09:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
T T is offline

Default Science Fair Project

thanks mr. coslo, that was very helpful.

i'm sorry to keep bothering you all, but is there any other kind of
antenna that i can legally build that will allow me to transmit my
signal across the room, or is a simple piece of wire my best bet? see,
i don't know a whole lot about antenna construction, so what i mean is
will another type of antenna, such as the loop stick antenna, give me
better rececption across the room?

does anyone know of any website(s) where i can learn the construction
and uses of differnt types of antennas?