Old February 10th 07, 01:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jim Kelley Jim Kelley is offline

Default Science Fair Project

Richard Clark wrote:
Hi Jim,

Hi

You are complaining for complaining's sake when it is bereft of
advice. Explanation is not being sought, solutions are.

Apparently both are being sought. That is usually the nature of
follow-up questions.

You are being overgenerous - of any caliber - and why should he/she
be?

It's certainly not something of which you might frequently be acused.

This mocks the complaint for advice that would require some
engineering talent. Our student wants to be heard across the room.
There have been a sufficient number of solutions to achieve that,
certainly. All that's left is the doing.

Thank you for your magniloquence.

The word applies beautifully, don't you agree? :-)

I can certainly imagine why you suggested a loopstick for the
transmitter. We can only hope that your unfortunate correspondent
continues trying to imagine it long enough to happen upon the reason.

73, ac6xg