Old February 10th 07, 04:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dean M Dean M is offline

Default Quantity Over Quality (Was: Unwritten policy and the intent of the average amateur ...)

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 8, 2:16 pm, wrote:
On Thu, 8 Feb 2007 18:52:18 -0000, "Dean M" wrote:

wrote in message
news On Thu, 8 Feb 2007 12:18:00 -0000, "Dean M" wrote:

wrote in message
On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 20:45:02 -0500, "KH6HZ" wrote:

wrote:

nope more like woger and yourself not anybody

funny that you like to might fun of the diabled even when it has
nothing to do with the thread

but then you are a censor wannabe

As opposed to you.. a censorship practitioner!!???

I do not practice censorship at all
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

BRAVO SIERRA MARK You stated yourself, until you edited it away that
you
only allow those posts that you agree with By definition that's
censorship

2nd though on this post

Funny how you object to my requiring the comments on blog to be
ontopic

I don't recall you objecting to the proposed NG doing the same thing

Actually, he likes the idea.

Actually, like your very existence, I could care less

it's the hypocrisy that you and the mentally challenged Marcus exhibit

It's OK for you and your good buddy to say one thing yet exhibit behavior
totally opposite

oh yes, be sure to report me