Old February 10th 07, 07:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Can Never receive Voice of Russia

Telamon wrote:

In article . com,
"tom k in L.A." wrote:

i'm in Los Angeles and would like to know if anyone here can receive
Voice of Russia-- i can never receive it!

also, can anyone receive Iran? same dealio there for me.

I live about 60 miles north of you and I can get VOR.

Never received Iran but I have not tried to either. I have not looked at
their schedule and so I don't know when it would be a good to listen for
them.

Iran 11695 currently in English to Africa at 1930.

dxAce
Michigan
USA