Old February 11th 07, 10:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
Dloyd Lavies Dloyd Lavies is offline

Default woger on rrapage

On Feb 11, 4:43?pm, wrote:
On 11 Feb 2007 13:40:27 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

On Feb 11, 4:20?pm, wrote:
On 11 Feb 2007 13:14:36 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

"nice to you admit you have no content and nothing to say of any impost"

WTF are you trying to say.

figure it out ro do not

still we all know you are trified of me and of LLoyd davies who you
try to hide behindhttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Attention Group: Is there a Mark "the retard" Morgan interpeter in the
group. Mark has spewed and punced but we are unable to determine the
meaning of the following words:

impost

ro

trified

LLoyd davies who you try to hide behind.

Dumb****, how am I hiding behind Lloyd Davies? Although, physically I
could considering he is so fat.

Dloyd Lavies, Slime Lord and Talk Show Bufoon
"In the Domestic Rear"

http://www.markmorgansucks.blogspot.com