Old February 12th 07, 05:16 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
[email protected] sb318aj@yahoo.com is offline

Default Anyone have an update on George F?

On Feb 9, 12:16 pm, wrote:
On Feb 9, 3:43 am, dxAce wrote:

Someone in the area needs to contact the Volusia County court system and try to
find out when his next court date is.

Maybe that ham that has been in GeorgeF's house can find out.

Hi everyone... I missed your new posts and had posted on the old
topic..

Update..

I am sad to report that George has "not" had to sell off all of his
equipment to pay his lawyers.
He is back among the living. He has made updates to the Mil-Air-
CONNS
site. The weather station is working again.

He has also updated his profile on one of the Ham radio websites.
He has converted to CW operating and much lower frequencies so that
no
one on the voice modes and frequencies he operated can call him out if
they hear him speak.
He has a voice that is easy to recognize. He sounds like Richard
Simmons.

Be aware he is back on. At last check, any attempt to buy his
gambling
books still do not work. At least there is some justice out there.

I still would love to show up in the court room when he goes to
trial.
If anyone finds out, tell the others.