Old February 12th 07, 12:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default Quantity Over Quality (Was: Unwritten policy and the intent of the average amateur ...)

On Feb 10, 12:23 pm, wrote:
On 10 Feb 2007 07:38:37 -0800, wrote:

On Feb 8, 1:52 pm, "Dean M" wrote:
wrote in message

news

On Thu, 8 Feb 2007 12:18:00 -0000, "Dean M" wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 20:45:02 -0500, "KH6HZ" wrote:

wrote:

nope more like woger and yourself not anybody

funny that you like to might fun of the diabled even when it has
nothing to do with the thread

but then you are a censor wannabe

As opposed to you.. a censorship practitioner!!???

I do not practice censorship at all
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

BRAVO SIERRA MARK You stated yourself, until you edited it away that you
only allow those posts that you agree with By definition that's censorship

Is this what they taught you in military officer training school??

You are definitely the quintessential mental deficient

sewer file for you

I pity the Copper Country club you belong to

phhewww

What Copper Country Club? That's never been brought up here. Looks
like more Robesin stalking to me.

I assume it refering to the Copper Country Radio Amateur Society and
is another of the crude threats but he forgets he has already
"reported" and mysexaulity to that gruop

it was a mistake on his part to "report" my wife as male to that gruop
since they have all met her and know or at least are conviced it isn't
true

it is more Robeson like stalking

and boring

he forgpot that you can't ut me to same the samegroup more than once

It's important to note that "Dean M" has some kind of connection to
the "Copper Country Club" stalkings.