Old February 13th 07, 02:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default Quantity Over Quality (Was: Unwritten policy and the intent of the average amateur ...)

On Feb 12, 4:13 pm, Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:

I think Brian is on to something when he asked you about
"visiting a men's room"...

I didn't bring up visiting a men's room, Mr. Cheese (who is Brian?) did.
You seem interested in the topic too. I responded to a post about Post
Office boxes and I was flabbergasted when the talk turned to men's rooms.

You changed the subject to places you've never visited. I'm
flabbergasted that you've never visited a PO Box or the men's room.