Old February 13th 07, 01:07 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
W2RAC W2RAC is offline

Default Anyone have an update on George F?

This is not factual as I have not confirmed this:
But supposedly George was able to settle out of court.
So this is now almost behind him as I dont belive there will be any
more jail time. Community service I am sure of and big fines, not to
mention returning all the $$.

I am glad to see this over.

Now, if George will come out of "hiding" and say Hi to us locals that
would be nice.
We miss the QSO's

On 9 Feb 2007 10:16:49 -0800, wrote:

On Feb 9, 3:43 am, dxAce wrote:

Someone in the area needs to contact the Volusia County court system and try to
find out when his next court date is.

Maybe that ham that has been in GeorgeF's house can find out.