Old February 13th 07, 04:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default Quantity Over Quality (Was: Unwritten policy and the intent of the average amateur ...)

On Feb 12, 6:22�pm, wrote:
On Feb 12, 1:03 pm, "
wrote:

On Feb 11, 10:03?pm, Dave Heil wrote:

wrote:
? ?My Lacrosse radio wrist-watch is accurate to one second
? ?plus/minus per day, thanks to the 60 KHz time signal from
? ?Fort Collins, CO. ?Probably "not good enough" for Cranky
? ?Spanky... ?There's just NO satisfyin' these cry babies.

Well, if it isn't Dick Tracy! ?I think that's about as close to amateur
radio as you'll get.

Dave K8MN

* *Spanky, spanky! * :-)

* *Little red-hatted morse monkey rattles his tin cup again
* *after Cranky grinds his organ.

* *I think Brian is on to something when he asked you about
* *"visiting a men's room"...

And speaks from his rear.

Welp, that sure explains his Brain Farts in here! :-)

:-)

LA