Old February 13th 07, 12:11 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Anyone have an update on George F?

brad wrote:

"W2RAC" wrote in message

This is not factual as I have not confirmed this:
But supposedly George was able to settle out of court.
So this is now almost behind him as I dont belive there will be any
more jail time. Community service I am sure of and big fines, not to
mention returning all the $$.

I am glad to see this over.

Well I'd like to see proof of such a settlement.

And if he plead guilty to a felony I'd like to see his amateur priveleges
revoked.

I'll try to contact the folks in Volusia County.

dxAce
Michigan
USA