Old February 14th 07, 03:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Fred Ferrely Fred Ferrely is offline

Default Science Fair Project

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 18:59:24 -0500, "Stefan Wolfe"
wrote:

"T" wrote in message
roups.com...
Thank you mr. kelly for trying to help me out, but obviously richard
is too hostile to want someone else, even a kid, to learn anything
about radio engineering. [you know, since he probably never tinkered
with electronics when he was a kid and asked someone for advice] =
sarcasm

i'm slightly disappointed in him. a grown man, who attacks eager to
learn children over the internet. do you not have friends? a life?

besides if you don't help people, but instead show them hostility,
don't you think they may become discouraged? maybe even give it up and
quit? if there is no one interested in this type of engineering, then
it may cease to exist.

all i'm saying is, be an encourager, help others, and go with god.

"since new developments are the products of a creative mind, we must
therefore stimulate and ENCOURAGE that type of mind in every way
possible." -george washington carver

sorry to be so short, and thanks to everyone who tried to help,
taylor

Oh no! Another victim! This time it is an alleged kid. I thought everybody
gave him plenty of good, free advice.

Hummm. . . Being "Short", huh? Short would have been simply "Go
jump in the lake, Buddy!"
Hehehehe

FFF