Old February 13th 07, 05:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Jack Schmidling Jack Schmidling is offline

Default WTB: Filiment Transformer

Straydog wrote:
If you want to kludge your filament transformer so you don't have to buy

a new one at full list prices...

Turns out I am using the 10A 813 filtrans for the 8000 which only needs
5A so I cold put that in the modulator and kludge up something for the
8000. This would require less kludging and I am long on that.

Take a look at my NC. The plates didn't line up after making it so I
cut it in half and got independent adjustment.

http://schmidling.com/radio.htm

js