Old February 13th 07, 06:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Nick KD4CPL Nick KD4CPL is offline

Default FAQ - Boatanchors FAQ page for r.r.a.b.

I maintain the r.r.a.b. FAQ page at
http://www.virhistory.com/ham/rrab.faq.htm

Corrections and additions are welcomed
73 & Have Fun,
Nick KD4CPL
===================================
Topics covered a
What are Boatanchors ?
Why Boatanchors ?
How can I read the rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors newsgroup ?
What is the rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors newsgroup for ?
Who is welcome on rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors ?
What is rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors NOT for ?
Where can I find out more about Boatanchors ?
Magazines
Books
Clubs
E-mail lists
Web Sites
Boatanchor Web Ring
Where can I find Boatanchors on the air ?
How can I practice Safe Boatanchoring ?
How do I restore a Boatanchor ?
Restoration Info on the WWW
Commercial Restoration
Where can I get a manual ?
Aren't tubes and parts impossible to find ?
So where can I get tubes & parts ?
What kind of Boatanchor should I get ?
What do boatanchors cost ?
And where can I get some more Boatanchors ?
Epilog
Credits