Old February 13th 07, 03:50 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
[email protected] sb318aj@yahoo.com is offline

Default Anyone have an update on George F?

Hey dxAce.
Remeber he got arrested in Holly Hill if Volusia County doesn't work.
I might try to get hold of the buliding owner for that SHAM office he
had.
They can at least share what they know. I am sure they aren't getting
a rent check.

I got to admit that if George gets away with this, he is one smooth
talking son-of-a-b***h.
Mr.Meglomaniac strikes again.
He sure has a few people fooled ... or maybe the people around Daytona
Beach are just gullible..

dxAce.. I am with you on this. George needs to pay a heavy cost (even
if it is just lawyers fees)
and his Ham license revoked, if for anything being a CON and a JERK.

The public needs to be protected against people like him.

On Feb 13, 6:11 am, dxAce wrote:
brad wrote:
"W2RAC" wrote in message
.. .

This is not factual as I have not confirmed this:
But supposedlyGeorgewas able to settle out of court.