Old February 13th 07, 07:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default ARRL Now Only Wants No Code Hams - Holding Midnight Exams

On Feb 13, 10:20�am, james wrote:
On 12 Feb 2007 21:28:11 -0800, "

wrote:
+++On Feb 12, 4:35?pm, "Stefan Wolfe" wrote:

+++ * The only "CW sub-bands" that Techs have is a small
+++ * sliver on the bottom of two VHF ham bands. *Of course,
+++ * all other classes can use those. *shrug *So?
+++
+++ *
+++

Only giving back which was taken away. In a land far far away and
along time ago Techs had some CW priviledge on 2 and 6 meter CW if my
senile memory has not forgotten me.

I'm sorry, but I fail to see your point. "CW" can be used just
about
everywhere on amateur bands from 160m on up to sub-THz.

My remark was on "CW" ONLY. Where's your beef?

LA