Old February 14th 07, 02:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Stefan Wolfe Stefan Wolfe is offline

Default ARRL Now Only Wants No Code Hams - Holding Midnight Exams

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 13, 3:56?pm, "Stefan Wolfe" wrote:
wrote in message

It seems that kb9rqz gives you the opportunity to post from the spring
board
of absurdity so you can dive into the darkest reaches of ham radio
existentialism.

Nope, Mark isn't "my springboard." EVERYONE is a
springboard and it ain't any "existentialism."

Oh yes he is. You often use his posts as an excuse to launch "negative
feedback". And your posts almost universally question the purpose the the
existence of amateur radio's existence. That is the fundamental basis of
existentialism.

Now, quit misdirecting and explain WHY you are claiming
all this "ham radio experience" and there isn't any record
of a "Stefan Wolfe" at the FCC. Are you a ham in Canada?
In Mexico? Where?

My FCC amateur status is not relevant on any usenet newsgroup; however,
since you ask, I happen to be a 13wpm extra. I do not care to prove it. I do
not care what you believe about my FCC status since no license is required
to post here in any case.

I do enjoy your posts and consider them negative feedback of our worst
characteristics. That is, you are a the negative feedback loop of hign
gain
op amp that stabilizes kb9rqz's wild oscillations.

"Stefan," the only "wild oscillation" is YOURS about Mark.
You seem to have a wild hair itching on him. Not my
problem. It's yours.

I am not sure exactly what a wild hair itching is. It is not a complete
metaphor. Frequently you seem to use metaphors that have a good sound but
really make no sense. If I were to to say "len has a wild air itching on
amateurs who support code", that would seem to imply, but only indirectly,
that you have a psychological aversion of those who have a talent that your
cannot duplicate and never will. For all I know, the root cause may have
more to do with, say, your wife, than with amateur radio. It is simply a
wild hair itching. Now, if I were to say "morse code is the wild hair that
grows inside len's ear which he fears to cut because he knows it will never
go away but will come back with a vengeance"...That is a complete metaphor.