Old February 14th 07, 02:37 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
[email protected] sb318aj@yahoo.com is offline

Default Anyone have an update on George F?

On Feb 13, 7:31 pm, "brad" wrote:
"**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY**" wrote in message

Hey Brad ... you posts always gets me mad.....
One quote from a "DIS-satisfied customer for posterity sake...

Your iPod Order will be reserved in your name for 7 business days.
Once your payment arrives we will ship via US First Class mail the
following business day.
Payments can be in the form of Checks or Money orders. NOTICE NO
Credit Cards!!!!!!!
Please include the Order Number along with payment

Payments must be made payable to: *.*. Fetter
Send Payments to:
**** Fetter Co.
**** Ridgewood Ave Suite ****
******** FL *********
If you have any questions please email us at support@**************
Thank You for your order!
The real name, address, and zip are on the original post via one of
Brad's link.

You just got scammed ..... Across state borders. Federal offense.
THE OFFICE ADDRESS WAS EMPTY... IT WAS JUST A MAIL DROP. Mail
Fraud ... Federal Offense...

LOST BY UPS ....MY BUTT!!! All UPS shipments are tracked upon
creation.
They never get lost, even when they do get lost (mis-sent). They know
where everything is.
If they don't know, IT'S BREAKS FEDERAL MANDATES that have been around
well before 9/11.
I worked on a contract with them. It is the best tracking network in
the shipping business.

Just a big CON from the man from MIL-AIR-COMM.

What did he do exactly? I saw his e-bay sales and granted they were a
scam, but anyone foolish enough to waste money gambling surely wouldnt
care about wasting money on his books.Where is the federal case in all
this