Old February 13th 07, 11:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default ARRL Now Only Wants No Code Hams - Holding Midnight Exams

On Feb 13, 3:26�pm, Frank Gilliland
wrote:
On 13 Feb 2007 11:48:00 -0800, "
wrote in
om:

On Feb 12, 5:03?pm, Frank Gilliland
wrote:
On 12 Feb 2007 16:29:18 -0800, "
wrote in
.com:

On Feb 12, 2:35?pm, robert casey wrote:
NEWINGTON, CT, Feb 9, 2007 -- As new Amateur Radio Service rules phase
in Friday, February 23,

You realize that the 23rd, when you divide 2 by 3, you'll get 666, the
devil's area code? *ounds like a bad omen to me.... :-)

*Sorry, that is a SERIOUS FACTUAL ERROR!!!

*Dividing 2 by 3 results in the decimal fraction 0.66666666666666....

*That is NOT the Bible's reference to "the number of the beast."

The number of the beast is 616, not 666.

* Hey, ol' Wirenut, I thought your number was "up" or something? *:-)

* Welcome back.

* LA

I'm not "back"..... the thread is being crossposted to rrcb and a few
other groups. As for the number of the beast, check this out:

http://www.csad.ox.ac.uk/POxy/beast616.htm- Hide quoted text -

Roger that, Wirenut. Link is mildly interesting but wasn't
my thing. MY thing was all the morsemen and THEIR
number is "up." :-)

LA