Old February 14th 07, 03:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dean M Dean M is offline

Default ARRL Now Only Wants No Code Hams - Holding Midnight Exams

"Stefan Wolfe" wrote in message

wrote in message

and my problem since he likes to stalk me which is ok with Morsemen
like Mike D but then their morsehood gives em specail rights in their
own mind

You started by attacking me because I said something favorable about code
a few eeks ago. You are the hit and run stalker. Stop undermining my posts
and I will leave you alone.

I. a Mrseman?? Marcus, you trained chimp you, how wrong you could be about
some much and now we can include this.

But then again the circular logic of Bry and his trained monkey ( a trained
monkey having a trained monkey???) since I fail to speak out ion defense of
Marcus, I must be against him.I stay silent because in the cosmic scheme, he
and Bry and the old you from the left coats are insignificant. They are fun
toys to fool with, like watching a cat chase a piece of string. twitch the
string and the react..loads of fun to a point..and then as with all tiresome
things, they become objects to be ignored and discarded

I'd say Marcus the trained chimp, being prickish BUT (1) he might take it as
a compliment or possible as an invitation to join him and his"wife" in some
perverse act or (2) Brian Burke of Pickerington, Ohio, callsign N0IMD might
see this a yet another threat in some endless chain of perceived threats and
file yet another report in an endless procession of reports

Mark -- you are the "man" Totally inferior in your existence, but "the man"
none the less, or even more is less

Dean