Old February 14th 07, 05:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default Quantity Over Quality (Was: Unwritten policy and the intent of the average amateur ...)

On Feb 13, 6:47?pm, wrote:
On Feb 13, 9:12?pm, "
wrote:

On Feb 13, 4:43?pm, wrote:
On Feb 13, 5:13?pm, Leo wrote:

On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 15:12:59 -0500, Leo wrote:
On 8 Feb 2007 18:01:57 -0800, wrote:

On Feb 8, 8:40?pm, Leo wrote:
On 8 Feb 2007 17:35:24 -0800, wrote:

On Feb 8, 5:35?pm, Leo wrote:
The earth-to-moon distance is approximately 250,000 miles. Both Len
and I agree on that.

? ?YOU agree with ME?

Sometimes.

? ?Heavens, I ALWAYS have those "factual errors!" ?[that's what
? ?you keep saying]

You're wrong about that, Len.

You are always saying that... :-)

Betcha can't get through another long, windy post of
yours without saying it... :-)

You make a considerable number of factual errors,
but sometimes you do get something right. Like the approximate
distance from the earth to the moon.

Thank you MISTAH NASA! :-)

You, of course, have MEASURED it precisely, yes? :-)

You are mistaken, Len.

Tsk, you just can't stop saying that, can you? :-)

Not me, Len. You are the one who is upset and out of control.

Oil your chains, Cranky. Every time I pull them they still
make all that noise! :-)

Are you telling me to shut up, Len?

It WOULD be good for you to take a rest now and then... :-)

How do you know I'm not? The K2 is just one of my
rigs, btw.

You have a "btw" rig? I've not heard of that brand/model.
Please describe it for us. Is it top of the line like a BMW?
Is it made in Bavaria?

One thing is pretty certain: I don't think anyone will encounter *you*
on the amateur bands, Len.

How are you so "certain," Cranky? :-)

And pretty soon, not on rrap, either.

Really? Have you thought of my STAYING here? :-)

Are you going to shut me up, big tuff guy? :-)

Why are you against free speech?

Why do you ALWAYS have to shut up your opposition?

You really can't stand to have anyone oppose you, can
you? It would spoil the image of yourself you have.

Try plain speaking WITHOUT the constant QUESTIONS.

Do you secretly WANT to be some kind of "interrogator?"

Have you thought of a job at Camp Delta at Guantanamo?
Learn some Arabic and you could be a good interrogator.
Show those terrorists who's BOSS! :-)

Yank, yank, push, push, oh what a relief it is...! :-)

LA