Old February 14th 07, 02:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jerry Martes Jerry Martes is offline

Default Antenna Modeling Software

"Black Sheep" wrote in message
.. .
I am looking to purchase some antenna modeling software.
Can anyone make a suggestion as to which one they think is the best,
easiest to use and best value for the money.

Hi Black

Have you tried the free/demo version of EZNEC? "How To Use" that
antenna modeling program is well described in in HAM publications by guys
like Cebik http://www.cebik.com/amod/amod103.html. It is easy to
use even without outside assistance. I'd like to know why every ham with
antenna interest doesnt have a copy of EZNEC. Try the moseling
software at http://www.eznec.com/ then, if you have time, tell me
why it isnt of interest to you.

Jerry