Old February 14th 07, 11:29 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Anyone have an update on George F?

wrote:

On Feb 8, 5:59 pm, "brad" wrote:
Just curious

I'm afraid he's back, this turned up on his website today:

Newsrelease: What you see on TV news is so far from the truth, I no
longer watch WESH (2-NBC), WKMG (6) who doesn't even put their call
letters on their home page!, WFTV (9), or MS-NBC. These stations do
not check facts before going to air! You know why WESH now refers to
themselves as "wish two"? Cause the news they broadcast is the news
they "wish" it was not the way it really is!

We can only hope that GeorgeF will tell us the real story, not the story he
"wishes" it was.

dxAce
Michigan
USA