Old February 15th 07, 10:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
John Baxter John Baxter is offline

Default Ten Tec Scout - DC plug ?

Hi,

This is my first posting to the Group !

I have just purchased a Ten Tec Scout 555 from another radio amateur.
Unfortunately he has lost the power lead. Can anyone tell me what type of
power plug I need, I am in the UK so any suggestions on where I might locate
such a plug in the UK would be helpful. I have the Ten Tec part number from
the manual but want to avoid shipping costs across the Atlantic if it all
possible ! It may be that it's a standard generic two pin connector, but I
don't recognise it.

Thank you in advance for any help.

73 de John