Old February 15th 07, 08:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
K3HVG K3HVG is offline

Default Father Goose & boatanchors

I thought is was Racal and Marconi gear.......... I don't have the tape
or DVD but know someone who does. I'll have to look, bye the bye.

Jeff Caird wrote:
Other day I saw the 1965 movie, "Father Goose," starring Cary
Grant and Leslie Caron (!!!!!!). There are scenes of a Navy
communications center with all kinds of Collins equipment in
racks. I wish I had one of those stop-action thingies so I
could try to identify them. Anybody know what I'm talking
about?