Old February 15th 07, 06:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Highland Ham Highland Ham is offline

Default German suppliers of components and wire

Can anyone suggest a good supplier of electronic components and 300 ohm
feeder in Germany, ideally that has a website from which I can order. I am
only wanting small quantities for home construction.

Conrad for general electronic components(similar to Maplins in the UK)

Kusch for 300 and 450 Ohms balanced feeder ,coax, coax connectors, etc
Kusch is a family company visiting most AR-rallies/fleamarkets in D and NL

Both companies have web sites

Frank KN6WH / GM0CSZ