Old February 15th 07, 09:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Michael Black Michael Black is offline

Default Father Goose & boatanchors

K3HVG ) writes:
I thought is was Racal and Marconi gear.......... I don't have the tape
or DVD but know someone who does. I'll have to look, bye the bye.

I've been going through the James Bond films that last few weeks,
starting with the first.

There's a whole room of Racals in the first, "Dr. No", which I'd noticed
before. But, a Racal actually shows up in one of the most recent ones, I
think it's "The World Is Not Enough" though it might have been "Goldeneye".
I was a tad surprised to find that, given the age of the receivers at
that point.

Michael VE2BVW