Old February 15th 07, 11:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default REPOST: 3rd RFD: rec.radio.amateur.moderated moderated (LAST CALL FOR COMMENTS)

On Feb 15, 12:48�pm, "an_old_friend" wrote:
On Feb 15, 3:15 pm, "
wrote: From: The Big-8 Management Board on Thu, 15 Feb 2007
15:17:03 +0000 (UTC)

This is a formal Request For Discussion (RFD) for the creation of the
moderated Usenet newsgroup,rec.radio.amateur.moderated.

* *Note: *"Discussion" is defined herein as 'Doing What We Say.'

i wish that instruction on voting would just be given then we vote and
see what the big is finaly going to do

I doubt that "we" are going to get to vote on anything. Only those
who consider themselves to be "eligible" are allowed to "vote."

LA