Old February 16th 07, 01:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
KH6HZ KH6HZ is offline

Default REPOST: 3rd RFD: rec.radio.amateur.moderated moderated (LAST CALL FOR COMMENTS)

wrote:

I doubt that "we" are going to get to vote on anything. Only those
who consider themselves to be "eligible" are allowed to "vote."

Of course, you could always post your support, or lack thereof, in
news.groups.proposals.

However, as is evidenced by your behaviour here for the past decade, I doubt
you could "behave" yourself long enough to construct a concise statement of
approval/disappoval which would pass the muster of the moderators of
news.groups.proposals.