Old February 16th 07, 06:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
an_old_friend an_old_friend is offline

Default your plea for attention is granted

On Feb 16, 1:32 am, Billy Smith wrote:
Andy the Perv Timberlake wrote:

On Feb 15, 1:21 am, Billy Smith wrote:

Andy the Perv Timberlake wrote:

On Feb 14, 2:58 am, wrote:

though t she died and was in the freezer

Is that where you keep yours, Markqueer?

\
Most likely

Most likely you have your mother use her strap on up your fat ass,
"Billy", er Toad.

Might notice that it was the day after Valentine's Day. Not to mention
you were sitting at home all by your lonesome right Weissman.

and he dared repourch me for yet having tkaen my wife for the day so
he was aware of it (on nimbusters)

Or is it
Wussman because no self-respecting woman would want anything to do with
you.

some women are atrached to the pathos of a person like woger but it
rarely lasts

Well except that blowup doll you had hiding in the house when Dave
and his wife showed. You know the time when you were burning footsteps
through the house like a little girl. mWHAHAHHAHAHA-

that was amusing although he should simply have called the cops Dave
and his wife wwere foolish (if bold) to have ventured there