Old February 16th 07, 03:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default One Week And Counting...WWLD? (What Will Lennie Do?)

On Feb 16, 8:28�am, "nobodys old friend" wrote:
On Feb 16, 9:20 am, "K4YZ" wrote:

* * *I'll also be listening at 28.495mHz to see if I can hear KB9RQZ

then I will avoid the frequency

Then let it be known I will be monitoring ALL HF voice
frequencies.

exercising his new privileges on or about 1400Z 24 February 2007...
(Gotta work the night before...) *If you'd prefer, Morkie, I can
listen on 40 meter CW...You can show us just how well that alleged CW-
reading computer program of yours works. *Say...7.077, +/-
QRM...?!?!? *Same time?

count on it I will not QSO with you at all if you try to force me the
conversation will be recorded and reported to the FCC fo r action as
was done to (now AB8MQ

Good luck convincing anyone you were "forced" into a
conversation, fatboy.

As for not engaging me in a QSO on the air, it's just more
COWARDICE on your part...Would poke holes in your "he's a bad ham"
rants....

As if there was any doubt.....

Steve, K4YZ