Old February 15th 07, 03:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Black Sheep Black Sheep is offline

Default Antenna Modeling Software

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 01:00:46 -0800, Wimpie wrote:

On 14 feb, 07:20, "Black Sheep"
wrote:
I am looking to purchase some antenna modeling software.
Can anyone make a suggestion as to which one they think is the best,
easiest to use and best value for the money.

Hello Black Sheep,

Can you provide us with some information about your antenna
challenges? It will make us easier to answer your question.

I am thinking of antenna types (wire antennas, printed circuit board
antennas, with / without dielectric materials, size with respect to
wavelength, etc), how frequently will you us it, available budget, is
it for professional or amateur use, etc.

Best Regards,

Wim
PA3DJS

My needs are for amateur antennas, wires, verticals, yagis & etc.
Just want to model antennas which I have ideas about or those which are
already built and what might happen if it were modified to another
configuration.

I guess if price were a consideration no more than $150.