Old February 15th 07, 03:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Black Sheep Black Sheep is offline

Default Antenna Modeling Software

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 14:32:30 +0000, Jerry Martes wrote:

"Black Sheep" wrote in message
.. .
I am looking to purchase some antenna modeling software.
Can anyone make a suggestion as to which one they think is the best,
easiest to use and best value for the money.

Hi Black

Have you tried the free/demo version of EZNEC? "How To Use" that
antenna modeling program is well described in in HAM publications by guys
like Cebik http://www.cebik.com/amod/amod103.html. It is easy to
use even without outside assistance. I'd like to know why every ham with
antenna interest doesnt have a copy of EZNEC. Try the moseling
software at http://www.eznec.com/ then, if you have time, tell me
why it isnt of interest to you.

Jerry

I have looked at EZNEC but there are others out there also. This is why
the question is being asked.

Which ones do you like and why? What one would you recommend to me and why?
What features do you like about the program you are using.

Basically, you be the sales person for whatever modeling progam you use.