Old February 16th 07, 06:02 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.shortwave
Richard Knoppow Richard Knoppow is offline

Default Hammarlund PRO-310 ??

"Henry Kolesnik" wrote in
message
. net...
I just got one and the medallion on the front is missing.
Anyone have a spare or know where I can get one or how to
make one. The dial cords need to be restrung and there's
no diagram in the manual so I'd like to know if anyone has
the info in their archives. The cord is quite hard and
heavier than anything I've seen before, about 0.080 inch ,
or 2 mm in diameter pretty close to No. 12 wire. Where
would I get some?
tnx

--

73
Hank WD5JFR

I ran across a web site detailing the restoration of the
Pro-310. I think it was N5QT but I can't get into that site.
According to this site these are particularly difficult
receivers to work on. This fellow has had to have parts made
for it and discusses the dial string problem. If you can get
in touch with him he may have a source for the medallion and
other parts.
I remember seeing and playing with a PRO-310 at Henry
Radio when they were brand new.

--
---
Richard Knoppow