Old February 16th 07, 07:45 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] pdrahn@coinet.com is offline

Default Hammarlund PRO-310 ??

On Feb 16, 7:42 am, "Henry Kolesnik"
wrote:
I just got one and the medallion on the front is missing. Anyone have a
spare or know where I can get one or how to make one. The dial cords
need to be restrung and there's no diagram in the manual so I'd like to
know if anyone has the info in their archives. The cord is quite hard
and heavier than anything I've seen before, about 0.080 inch , or 2 mm
in diameter pretty close to No. 12 wire. Where would I get some?
tnx

--

73
Hank WD5JFR

Was this the $900 one on Ebay? Other than the dial cord problem, does
it seem to work ok?

Paul, KD7HB