Old February 16th 07, 04:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
Andy the Perv Timberlake Andy the Perv Timberlake is offline

Default your plea for attention is granted

On Feb 16, 1:42 am, "an_old_friend" wrote:

and he dared repourch me for yet having tkaen my wife for the day so
he was aware of it (on nimbusters)

Yet you were posting to the internet instead of being with your
shemale wife, Marqueer!

some women are atrached to the pathos of a person like woger but it
rarely lasts

But no women are attracted to you, huh, Markie, that's why you married
a man.

that was amusing although

Unsubstantiated, huh just like your contention you married a female,
Marqueer.